Poetry

I want to rest in peace
and to have a mercyfull death
No whispers in the wind
To be lying under the grass
In the arms of the Living Spirit.

I want to be!
Looking at the sea of life.

I don't know, how to speak
I'am far away lost in the fields
In the winds and under the clouds
Alone.

Shivering and Painting
Dreaming of colors.

Drawing in the shapes of words
Painting in worlds of colors.

I try to open doors
In my way, in their ways
Accross forests and lands
many hopes of peace and freedom.

SENAQ oct 2008

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Exposition DEBIT D'ART : Voyages: je participe avec une œuvre: le voyage immobile c-i le rêve.

Participation à l'exposition collective de la SBA Société bordelaise d'aquarelle avec l'aquarelle Lumière(s) à la Médiathèque de Bordeaux Caudéran